Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Wedding Vendors Review - II

Hi there! Here are my reviews on vendors for the matrimony and the reception.

But first let me introduce my beloved hubby.. :)

 
Okay, now here goes the reviews..

Catering Akad + Resepsi: Akasya Catering
Skor 10. I am lovin this catering. The food was sooo deliciousss.. lots of guests personally compliment the food and asking for the contact number of the caterer. And the dekor of the food stalls was just amazingg... definitely will be using this caterer in every future event.

Desserts 

Food stalls 

Buffet 

Desserts

Decoration for Akad: Myratent
Skor 10. Love the tent, flooring, flowers.. Am really satisfy with the overall performance of this vendor. Very professional on field, good value of money (all the flowers are mostly imported, they even gave me tulips!)





 
Decoration for Resepsi: Meriah Decoration
Skor 10. I am also very happy with this vendor. I really3x love the decor. It's very modern, clean, with a bit of lighting effects to splash out the blue element. Loveeee the flowers, the properties (especially the cherry blossom), etc. Very professional, clean and neat, good quality and good price, very recommended for those looking for a classic but modern style decor.





 
Make Up by the infamous tante Mamie Hardo
Skor 10. I have always trusted my "dukun manten" for my make up coz I know that she will never fail to make me beautiful on my wedding day. First she transformed me to an elegant Javanese bride on my akad and then transformed me to a classic elegant bride on my reception. On the top of that, she has various sets of high quality jewelry to add the sparkle on me.

She made my kebayas for akad + reception as well. Both of the kebayas are just gorgeous! love the beads, the model, the details.. I'm really happy with it. 

Overall I'm completely satisfied. It's worth every penny..






6 comments:

  1. hi mbak... salam kenal. aku lagi blogwalking nemu blog kmu. pelaminannya cantiiiik banget heheh.. aku mau tanya2 soal vendor pernikahan. bisa kah kita ngobrol2 via email? Thanks sebelumnya ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai mbak, aku berencana pakai myratent dan meriah decor. tapi mau tanya harga dulu. kemarin dirimu kena berapa ya? boleh email ke aku ngga? indryriphat@gmail.com. makasih ya mbak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai aku jg lg hunting décoration.. Boleh share ke aku ga kmren pake meriah sm myratent? Email aku silvieana88@yahoo.com thanks ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai mba aku boleh share juga ga pake meriah, myratent sama akasya nya? Danke Im voraus :D bs kirim ke supriyanto.nurazizah@gmail.com, makasii banyak skali lagi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai mba salam kenal, aku rani... aku mau tanya soal decor n catering dong. Itu sudah paketan dr gedung atau dari aksyanya ya? Bisa share ke aku mba? Blessymalz@gmail.com thx mba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mba, salam kenal saya Ilung, founder KlubEvent.com - portal online untuk review event vendor dan perencanaan event. Saya baca review mba tentang Akasya catering dan ingin bertanya apakah mba berkenan untuk reviewnya ditampilkan di KlubEvent.com? Tentunya review mba ini akan sangat membantu para perencana wedding/event lainnya. Apabila berkenan, tolong dikirimkan email ke ipranata@klubevent.com. Terima kasih ya mba. :)

    ReplyDelete