Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Local Trip : Batu Karas, West Java

This was my very first journey to visit one of the beaches in Java island.

I went there quite a while ago with my friends and my boyfriend. We stayed at a lovely beach hotel called Javacove located right in front of the beach. It's a very nice, quiet and private area as it is located quite remote and not many hotels are available here. The owner of Javacove is an Australian expat couple who has been travelling around Indonesia.

It was an 8-9 hours drive from Jakarta to Batu Karas. 
It is located near Pangandaran Beach so the location is actually near to the border between West Java and Central Java. Lots of people came here to learn how to surf as the waves in Batu Karas beach is perfect for beginners. 

We found a hidden private beach not far from Javacove but the road to reach there is a bit hilly. We were so glad that we found that beach so we instantly ran into the water.

the private beach 

to the beach!!  

Girls!!!

We also went to the Green Canyon, you have to ride a motorcycle to go there. It will be too far if you go by foot.

 me and my boyfie

Boyss!!!


There is a mini waterfalls not so far from the Green Canyon. All of my friends jumped to that waterfalls


 Jumped and frightened to death!!

And this is where we sleep and rest after a long fun day





No comments:

Post a Comment