Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Booked!!

Holla people!

I'm in a good mood for love baby! That's because i just got engaged with my long time boyfie.. Woohoo.. (time to be a bridezilla now :D)

The party was held on Saturday on the 4th of June. But I have to tell, the preparation for the engagement party in Indonesia is definitely not easy at all. 

I landed in Jakarta on Thursday nite hoping that everything is settled by then. But what happened when I reached home??? All the cakes to be given to my bf fam are not ready, my kebaya and kain are still not ready, forgot to book the sound system.. yupp, it's a total chaos after all.

But at the end I do love almost everything about my party. I love my kebaya, my make-up ad hair do, my tent decoration. I'm not really happy with the caterer though, it's just not as good as I expected.. well, but it's over now so no need to go on and on about it.

Here are some pictures from my engagement party. I'm so happy that most of my bestfriends came to the party.. Thank u for coming galss!!

tent decoration by myra tent (mamie hardo)

make up by Sofia Make Up

highschool besties!

grad school besties

my lovely genkgonk!!


1 comment: